Mouse over to zoom, Click to enlarge.
Property SizePosition & Access
- 208 claims, approximately 10,698 hectares
- James Bay, Northern Quebec, Canada
- Accessible by logging road, located 550 km north of Matagami and 10 km west of Highway LG2.
Option to acquire 60% undivided right, title and interest
JV Strategic Partner
- Eastmain Resources Inc.
- Honey Badger Exploration Inc.
Stage of Development
- Early stage exploration
- 1989 Dighen IV Survey, by Noranda.
- 1990-1991 Discovery of East and West Zones, by Noranda.
- 1993 Trenching/channel sampling of East and West Zone, by Noranda.
- 2006 VTEM survey, prospecting and soil sampling completed by Eastmain Resources.
- 2009 soil and rock sampling completed by Eastmain Resources.
Current Work Program
- Soil and Rock Sampling to completed on the eastern portion of the property
- Ground Magnetic Survey
- Geological Mapping of historical showings.
The Radisson Property is a district scale property with promising and widespread gold, copper and silver values. It is a gold property in the heart of an emerging world class Gold camp, with excellent infrastructure (paved road, power corridor). A gold-bearing trend of over eight km was identified on the Radisson by Noranda in 1992-93, with historic channel samples ranging from 5.5 to 9.8 gpt gold. The Discovery Lake discovery is encompassed within the Radisson property (currently held by Amesco). This polymetallic deposit contains gold, silver, copper lead and zinc mineralization, including high-grade values of 34 gpt gold and 340 gpt silver. The discovery zone appears to be situated near the basalt/metasediment contact (same setting as Goldcorp’s Eleonore/Roberto deposit) that extends onto the Radisson property for multiple kilometers to both the east and west.
Aug 17, 2001: Honey Badger Exploration Joint Ventures with Eastmain Resources on Highly Prospective Quebec Gold Property [read more]